Job Title: Technical Ad Operations / Account Manager
Type: Full Time
Location: Hayward, CA
Who We are
We are an organization that is comprised of talented, energetic curious and extremely hard working individuals that share the common goal of democratizing the digital advertising field. We aim to provide a platform that gives access and ease of use to the most digitally advanced marketers to the local neighborhood coffee shop owner to power their digital marketing efforts. We hope to reach businesses of any size and be an integral part of every company’s marketing plan. We’re always kept on our toes in this ever changing landscape and looking to build a world class team. If you are passionate about innovation then join us in revolutionizing the advertising technology industry.
What We do
Since we work at the intersection of Advertising and Technology there is never a dull day. We have many aspects of the business ranging from technology to sales, account management to marketing. We have built a cross platform DSP that helps advertisers reach audiences across online, mobile and social channels by utilizing big data. We help our clients with highly targeted data driven campaigns to help them achieve their goals whether it be seasonal branding campaign, running a retargeting campaign to increase conversions or a mobile app install campaign. We’ve also built a pretty sophisticated cross device retargeting solutions that has the ability to reach the same user on different devices in different locations. Pretty cool huh ?
About this position
The Ad Operations position is responsible for all client communication, managing and building relationships, ad campaign setup, optimization and troubleshooting of any campaigns. The candidate will collaborate across departments with sales, engineering. The person selected should have the ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, troubleshoot, be analytical and possess technical skills. You will also provide month end financial reports and media spend forecast.
What you’ll be doing
● Traffic and launch new campaigns across our suite of products and monitor existing campaigns.
● Verify tracking and reporting is functioning properly (must possess technical skills) , Place and test conversions / ad tags with advertisers and publishers, upload creatives etc…
● Update new campaign settings when necessary and continuously optimize campaigns
● Provide feedback to engineering and product on system enhancements
● Communicate effectively with all advertisers and publishers and networks to ensure campaigns flight dates, setup , conversion testing, pixel, postback and s2s api placement and optimization and serve as day to day point of contact.
● Troubleshoot any technical and performance issues
● Process new insertion orders (IO), revisions into IO management system/Ad Server
● QA across entire campaign lifecycle
● Assist the billing department with post campaign questions and reports and deliver campaigns
reports to clients and sales team
● Identify opportunities for incremental campaign opportunities
● Monitor campaign pacing and ensure full delivery
● Ensure on time campaign launch and diligent monitoring and ownership of campaigns. Communicating with customers with updates and required adjustments, monitoring, management and delivery.
● Buy Media from our partners to ensure enough and proper traffic. Negotiate rates to fit within campaign budget and ensure proper margins.
● 1 year of proven experience with online ad operations coupled with technical expertise preferred, but not required
● Web/tech savvy a must and analytically minded, Knowledge of the latest trends associated with
online and mobile marketing, knowledge of advertising terms and concepts (dsp,rtb,cpm,cpc,cpa,cpi etc…)
● Some experience with media buying, affiliate marketing, ppc, preferred.
● Strong attention to detail and with the ability to work with speed, efficiency and accuracy in a
deadline driven environment.
● A natural problem solver, creative thinker with an entrepreneurial mindset and collaborative work
● Maintain a positive and upbeat attitude and flexible work schedule needed in any startup setting as we work with clients and partners across different time zones. Work after hours to manage proposal and project deadlines if needed (Please don’t apply if you are looking for a 95 job)
● Must have excellent interpersonal skills and comfort working in a team and individually.
● Self motivated with the desire and ability to learn on the fly. Must be a self learner
preferred but not required.
● This position requires someone that has a high sense of urgency in their tasks and a deep sense of
Someone who gets things done in tight deadlines and is easily able to win over clients and partners with their interpersonal skills. All the while having deeping industry knowledge of how advertising works and the foresight to give client recommendations for campaigns and achieving client KPI’s and increasing media spend. Also someone that possess technical skills to setup adtags.
Email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing why you would be a fit for this position with the title of this position as the Subject line.